More and more couples are choosing to be helpful on their Africa honeymoon and opt to do some volunteering, rather than simply lounge on a beach.
Msafiri Tours Africa Honeymoon Volunteering in Uganda and Kenya is a very popular option for couples who like to “get under the skin” of Africa and meet the local people through a taste of ‘honeyteering’.
What better way to start your married life together than to share a fulfilling, enriching voluntourism experience in Africa with your loved one whilst on honeymoon! You can bond together as a couple, enjoy luxury accommodation, and do what other honeymooners don’t get to do: interact meaningfully with the local people and make a positive impact in their lives!
Naturally, there is also plenty of time to relax and explore – we can tailor-make your Africa Honeymoon Volunteering in Uganda or Kenya to suit your exact preferences.
We would love to help you make your Africa Honeymoon Volunteering special, so please let us know and we will built a suitable itinerary to fit your time, budget and interests.
What to do on your Africa Honeymoon volunteering?
Here is a list of Available Africa Honeymoon Volunteering projects in Uganda, Kenya or Rwanda:
- Volunteer in Africa – Uganda, Kenya and Rwanda
- Organizing your group volunteering tour to Africa
- Volunteer teaching in Africa – Uganda and Kenya
- Construction volunteering in Africa – Uganda and Kenya
- Work with the elderly in Africa – Uganda and Kenya
- Medical volunteer placements in Africa
- Street children volunteering in Uganda, Africa
- Professional skills volunteering in Africa
- Volunteer and teach sports in Africa – Uganda and Kenya
- Animal care volunteering in Africa, Uganda and Kenya
- Environmental conservation volunteering in Africa
- Farming volunteering and agriculture in Africa