Here is some useful Rwanda visa advice and information for visitors, tourists, students, volunteers to Rwanda
A new immigration law has introduced different classes of visas and residence permits to cater for different purposes of visiting, working, or residing in Rwanda. Each category of visa or permit shall have a corresponding fee.
Rwanda visa advice:
- Applicant must provide a valid passport for at least six months.
- Applicant must submit duly completed one (1) visa application form (pdf) in his/her own handwriting or typed.
- Applicant is required to provide two passport photographs with white background and both ears in view.
- Signed accompanying letter explaining the purpose for travelling to Rwanda.
- Proof of payment of (non-refundable/non-transferable) into High Commission bank account, see below for fees.
- UK travel document (UN Convention of 1951) holders are requested to provide the above along with proofs of address in the form of a current bank statement or current utility bill.
- The visa process takes 24 hours (48 Hours for travel documents) for a complete file
- NOTE: Because of the increased number of applicants, people are advised to give themselves enough time between the date of travel and application.
|RWANDA VISAS AND PASSPORT|
|Single entry Visa, Transit/Conference (T6-1)|
|Conference, Tourism/Business Multiple entry Visa|
DISCLAIMER: The Rwanda Visa advice contained on this website is intended solely to provide general information for the personal use of the reader, who accepts full responsibility for its use