Every Africa group tour and school trip is tailored to suit your exact needs and requirements. Trips can include accommodation, transport, food, excursions, guides and more.
In general, here is what is included in your Africa group tour or school trip expedition price:
- One free place for a teacher or adult helper per every 10 students (for a group of up to 19 students or less, one teacher will have a free place; for a group of 20 up to 29 students, 2 teachers will have a free place etc)
- Pre – school trip support and briefings from a dedicated Msafiri Tours expert
- An experienced, highly trained English speaking local guide throughout
- Meet and greet on arrival at Entebbe or Nairobi in Africa
- Airport transfers at the start and end of the tour
- Private road-worthy vehicles used for all group transport in Africa
- All meals when in Africa
- All accommodation throughout on a twin share basis (sometimes 4 sharing)
- Economy class airfares on reputable airlines if required
- Equipment and materials at community projects in Africa
- National park fees and/or local government taxes for safaris, excursions and adventure activities
For Msafiri Tours inclusions designed for individual travelers, please refer to the specific trip notes on our website.